Friday, May 04, 2007

Becoz I cudnt think of any other way...

Thats why I am making this post...

I have zero communication skills...

No one can understand what I am about...

And even fewer people really care to find out...

Some attempt to inform me that I am screwed up (as if I didnt already know) and that I have a huge ego - ha ha ha!!!!

Someday they will all know... that there'something that lies beyond the surface... and when they know that they'll understand...

May the peace be with them

3 comments:

VKM said...

maybe..just maybe ok?
maybe..there are people who try to find out and you are not seeing them or keeping them away?
possible?

kookiejar said...

With zero communication skills, you communicated quite a bit about yourself!
Was hopping around in blogosphere and dropped by....

sista said...

saraapa raaz hoon/main kya
bataoon/kon hoon, kya hoon

samajhta hoon/magar duniya ko,samjhana/nahin aata